- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryDadar Udang is not the type of ommelet you would normally eat at breakfast time even though some people do, but you would it at either lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups shelled fresh or frozen shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 6 Tablespoons milk or coconut milk
- 12 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Shell and devein shrimps. Chop fine.
- Mix flour with milk.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Add batter to eggs and mix well.
- Then add nutmeg, pepper and salt, and mix. Add shrimp.
- Make omelette in large frying pan.
- Cut into broad strips, sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.