- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shelled fresh or frozen shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 6 Tablespoons milk or coconut milk
- 12 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Shell and devein shrimps. Chop fine.
- Mix flour with milk.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Add batter to eggs and mix well.
- Then add nutmeg, pepper and salt, and mix. Add shrimp.
- Make omelette in large frying pan.
- Cut into broad strips, sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
NotesDadar Udang is not the type of ommelet you would normally eat at breakfast time even though some people do, but you would it at either lunch or dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More