- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shelled fresh or frozen shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 6 Tablespoons milk or coconut milk
- 12 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Shell and devein shrimps. Chop fine.
- Mix flour with milk.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Add batter to eggs and mix well.
- Then add nutmeg, pepper and salt, and mix. Add shrimp.
- Make omelette in large frying pan.
- Cut into broad strips, sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
NotesDadar Udang is not the type of ommelet you would normally eat at breakfast time even though some people do, but you would it at either lunch or dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More