- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shelled fresh or frozen shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 6 Tablespoons milk or coconut milk
- 12 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- Shell and devein shrimps. Chop fine.
- Mix flour with milk.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Add batter to eggs and mix well.
- Then add nutmeg, pepper and salt, and mix. Add shrimp.
- Make omelette in large frying pan.
- Cut into broad strips, sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
NotesDadar Udang is not the type of ommelet you would normally eat at breakfast time even though some people do, but you would it at either lunch or dinner.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More