Daddy's Blueberry Pancakes
Why I Love This Recipe
My father would make absolutely wonderful blueberry pancakes almost every weekend. Once I got a little older, I would help him, and now I almost do it by myself.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3/4 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons almond milk
1/2-1 cup blueberries
1. Sift together your flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. Whisk the sifted dry ingredients for about 30 seconds.
3. Whisk together your maple syrup and egg, then slowly incorporate first the milk, then the apple sauce.
4. After wet ingredients are combined, slowly incorporate the dry ingredient mixture.
5. Fold in blueberries. *Note: Before adding blueberries, batter should be lumpy
6. Laddle about 1/4 cup of batter onto preheated, greased pan. Flip when bubbles in center of pancake stay open when they pop.
7. Serve warm with lots of maple syrup.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Pancake