- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. crushed Oreo's ( save 1 cup for topping)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 can Hershey's syrup
- Melt butter and mix with cookie crumbs.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Fit ice cream pieces to fit over the crust.
- Pour Hershey's syrup over the top of the ice cream.
- Cover with whip cream.
- Drizzle some Hershey's syrup over the top along with the Oreo Cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until firm.
- Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.
NotesSometimes,I like to add nuts under the cool whip & on top. Pecans, walnut or peanuts.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More