- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. crushed Oreo's ( save 1 cup for topping)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 can Hershey's syrup
- Melt butter and mix with cookie crumbs.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Fit ice cream pieces to fit over the crust.
- Pour Hershey's syrup over the top of the ice cream.
- Cover with whip cream.
- Drizzle some Hershey's syrup over the top along with the Oreo Cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until firm.
- Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.
NotesSometimes,I like to add nuts under the cool whip & on top. Pecans, walnut or peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More