- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. crushed Oreo's ( save 1 cup for topping)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 can Hershey's syrup
- Melt butter and mix with cookie crumbs.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Fit ice cream pieces to fit over the crust.
- Pour Hershey's syrup over the top of the ice cream.
- Cover with whip cream.
- Drizzle some Hershey's syrup over the top along with the Oreo Cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until firm.
- Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.
NotesSometimes,I like to add nuts under the cool whip & on top. Pecans, walnut or peanuts.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social CookbookSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More