Dairy and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, Melted
1 Tbsp. Truvia Baking Blend
1 Egg Yolk
1/4 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
1/4 Cup Almond Flour (I made my own)
1 Tbsp. Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
1. Place the coconut oil in a 3" ramekin or coffee mug and stir in Truvia.
2. Add vanilla, egg yolk and salt and stir to combine.
3. Add almond flour and stir until moistened.
4. Add chocolate chips and stir. You can use the back of a spoon to flatten the batter into the dish better.
5. Place in microwave for 55 seconds or in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve with a spoon immediately, or let cool slightly before removing from the ramekin or mug. Enjoy!
Pairs Well With
I recently did an experiment of going dairy free to see if I would feel better. I have asthma, acid reflux, arthritis, environmental allergies and eczema, which are all signs of inflammation so I tried it. After 2 days, I had lost 4 pounds, my appetite was more controlled, I was much more awake and focused, my facial acne started clearing up and my joints hurt less! I recently came across this recipe online and tweaked it a bit to be dairy free (the original recipe included butter).