- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 6 TB canola oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup water, approx
- ENJOY LIFE brand, dairy free chocolate chips for the top!
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & cinnamon.
- In a separte bowl, mix the mashed banana, sugar, oil & carrot
- Combine the banana mixture with the dry ingredients and slowly add in the water until moist. If needed, add a bit more so that it's not too thick.
- Fill muffin cups to top and add choc chips to top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- You may also add fresh, diced strawberries or blueberries to this recipe!
NotesI found a recipe years ago, and changed it so that my son who has a dairy allergy, could enjoy it. It has become a staple in our house since then. I make these muffins, with substitions, about every other day. My kids both love them! So quick & easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More