- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 6 TB canola oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup water, approx
- ENJOY LIFE brand, dairy free chocolate chips for the top!
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & cinnamon.
- In a separte bowl, mix the mashed banana, sugar, oil & carrot
- Combine the banana mixture with the dry ingredients and slowly add in the water until moist. If needed, add a bit more so that it's not too thick.
- Fill muffin cups to top and add choc chips to top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- You may also add fresh, diced strawberries or blueberries to this recipe!
NotesI found a recipe years ago, and changed it so that my son who has a dairy allergy, could enjoy it. It has become a staple in our house since then. I make these muffins, with substitions, about every other day. My kids both love them! So quick & easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More