- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryThis is a dairy free version of a recipie taught to me by my mum. Dairy free means my husband can eat it!
- 3tbsp icing sugar
- 100ml soya whipping cream such as cremovita
- plain soya cream cheese such as Tofutti
- 1 tin pineapple
- 1 packet of ginger biscuits
- milk free marg such as Pure
- Crush the biscuits, melt the marg ina pan and mix in biscuits.
- Put this base mixture either into four ramekins or one larger cake tin.
- Leave to cool.
- mix the icing sugar and cream cheese.
- whip the cream
- drain the pinnapple (and drink the juice!)
- mix these three together and spoon onto the cooled base.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, more is better.