- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 Slices
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 9 Eggs (White and Yolk)
- 1lb Sage Spiced Breakfast Sausage (Jimmy Deans Raw tube of sausage)
- 4 Scallions (Chopped-Green and White Parts)
- 1 Clove Elephant Garlic-minced or put through garlic press
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1/3 lb Shredded Pepper jack Cheese
- 1/3 Lb Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Lb Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon Italian Grinder Seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ground Mustard
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400F.
- Beat 9 Eggs (Yolks and Whites) till Combined. Add 3/4 Cup whole milk, all dry spices, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk well and set aside in refrigerator.
- Add Sage Spiced Breakfast Sausage and cook on medium low till cooked through and fat is rendered. Remove sausage and set aside, reserving sausage grease.
- In same pan, using sausage grease, saute elephant garlic and green onion till fragrant and soft. Add sausage back into pan and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add beaten eggs to pan, scrape off bottom and cook uncovered at medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Place Skillet in oven and cook uncovered for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese blend and fresh chives. Place back in oven for an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove, let settle, slice into Pizza like triangles and serve!!!!
NotesI'm a big fan of Eggs and so is my wife, so I came up with this one to entice my kids to eat eggs. It's not eggs, it's Pizza......Breakfast Pizza. It's got fluffy eggs, sweet chive, Sage spiced Sausage and a special triple cheese blend topping to make it all come together. I even cut it into triangles to complete the "Pizza" look.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More