- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
BackstoryI came up with this lesson in mixology for my Father-in-Law who wanted "Not a traditional margarita. It's got a fresh taste, packs a punch and makes an afternoon of yard work seem like a piece of cake. Watch yourselves people......this one's addictive.
- 1 Can frozen Limeaide Concentrate
- 4.5 ounces Triple Sec
- 8 Ounces Tequila Blanco (I prefer Patron Silver)
- 2 Ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 5 Ounces Absolute Citron Vodka
- Juice of 2 Large Limes
- 8 ounces Monster Chaos Energy Drink
- Fill Blender 1/2 way with Ice.
- Add Limeaide Concentrate, Liquor and Monster Chaos.
- Blend till Frothy and Smooth
- Pour into your favorite Margarita Glasses, top with fresh lime juice and enjoy!!