- Cooking Time: 2hrs
- Servings: 10 .5 cup servings
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large, ripe Mango (Peeled and Diced)
- 3 Roma Tomatoes (Seeded and Diced)
- 1 Clove elephant garlic (Finely Diced)
- 1/4 of a Red Onion (Peeled and Diced)
- 3 Green Onions (Green and White Parts, Chopped)
- 1 Large Jalapeno Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Large Serrano Pepper (Diced)
- 1 large Lime (Zested and Juice Separated)
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Drizzle Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- Place Mango, Tomatoes, Garlic, Red and Green Onion, Jalapeno and Serrano in large non-reactive container. Stir till Combined.
- Add Cilantro, Lime Zest, Lime Juice, Salt, and Pepper to taste. Stir till combined
- Add Drizzle of Honey and Canola Oil. Stir to combine.
- Seal tightly and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Serve with your favorite Chips!!!
- ***You can control the heat in this salsa by removing the seeds and/or ribs of the jalapeno and serrano. The less rib (white part) and seeds, the less spicy***
NotesI was looking for a summery alternative to traditional salsa, so I came up with this ultra fresh and colorful recipie. Fresh Mangos are combined with roma tomatoes, red and green onions. cilantro and fresh garlic. I threw in some freshly diced Jalapeno and Serano Chili's for a spicy kick that's sure to keep you comming back for another helping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More