DAN'S ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOT WING SAUCE:
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups Tangy V/8 juice
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Tobasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pkg of Hidden Valley dry ranch Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch ( optional )
- Add ingredients to a sauce pan and heat to near boil . In a mixing cup add 2 tablespoons
- cold water and whip 1 teaspoon cornstarch till smooth . Add to sauce pan. It will thicken
- slightly . Check for your own spicy taste. Want it warmer then add 1/2 teaspoon tobasco
- sauce for a notch higher bite. Pour mixture over warm Chicken Wings ,...mmmm good .
NotesThis is a medium-hot sauce you can depend on over and over it will keep family and
company coming back for more .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More