- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More