- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pints milk
- 4 1/2 ounces short-grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring the milk to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Add rice to the boiling milk, stirring.
- Lower the heat, cover with a lid and gently cook the rice for about an hour.
- Be very careful not to scorch the milk.
- Add salt.
- Serve the hot porridge with a pat of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon& sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More