- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pints milk
- 4 1/2 ounces short-grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring the milk to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Add rice to the boiling milk, stirring.
- Lower the heat, cover with a lid and gently cook the rice for about an hour.
- Be very careful not to scorch the milk.
- Add salt.
- Serve the hot porridge with a pat of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon& sugar.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More