DANISH WEDDING COOKIES
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire rack.