- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Vegan Eats!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More