DARA'S GRAPE SALAD
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- TOPPING INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed, to taste
- 1 cup crushed pecans, to taste
Wash and stem grapes.Set aside.
Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.