- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two slices pumpernickle / rye / dark bread
- A few slices black-forest Ham
- lots of parsley
- a few spring onions
- Dark Leaf Lettuce
- horseradish paste
- Balsemic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Finely chop parsley (approx one handful)
- Cut spring onion(s) into fine circle slices.
- You can also separate bulb slices from green slices to use in different layers in the sandwich.
- Select desired amount of Ham Slices and throw into a hot frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Dash with Basmaltic vinegar and black pepper, and fry for 30 sec to 1 minute.
- Place Ham slices on one bread slice.
- On second bread slice mix together horseradish and Mayo and spread onto bread.
- Add a layer of chopped parsley
- Add a layer of chopped spring onions
- Sprinkle with pepper
- Add a layer of lettuce
- Combine Sandwich halves and cut in half - serve or save.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More