- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two slices pumpernickle / rye / dark bread
- A few slices black-forest Ham
- lots of parsley
- a few spring onions
- Dark Leaf Lettuce
- horseradish paste
- Balsemic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Finely chop parsley (approx one handful)
- Cut spring onion(s) into fine circle slices.
- You can also separate bulb slices from green slices to use in different layers in the sandwich.
- Select desired amount of Ham Slices and throw into a hot frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Dash with Basmaltic vinegar and black pepper, and fry for 30 sec to 1 minute.
- Place Ham slices on one bread slice.
- On second bread slice mix together horseradish and Mayo and spread onto bread.
- Add a layer of chopped parsley
- Add a layer of chopped spring onions
- Sprinkle with pepper
- Add a layer of lettuce
- Combine Sandwich halves and cut in half - serve or save.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More