- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 21/2 Cups AP Flour
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1Tsp Cinnamon
- 1Tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1-12oz Bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butter, Divided in half
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 Cups Very ripe Banana pureed
- Mix Flour, salt,cinnamon, Chinese five spice, baking powder,Baking soda,set aside.
- Place Dark chocolate chips & 1/2 cup Butter in double boiler over hot water and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and cool a bit.
- In a Bowl cream the 1/2 Butter left and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in Eggs, milk & Bananas.
- Stir Four mixture.
- Then melted Dark Chocolate Leaving it a little marbled if you'd like.
- Pour into a greased Edge pan or 9x13 baking pan and Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350.
- Cool pan and cut into pan.
- Note: If you don't have ripe bananas I've learned you can put them in the microwave for 30 seconds or so and then they mash easy.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes for Vitality
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More