- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 21/2 Cups AP Flour
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1Tsp Cinnamon
- 1Tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1-12oz Bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butter, Divided in half
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 Cups Very ripe Banana pureed
- Mix Flour, salt,cinnamon, Chinese five spice, baking powder,Baking soda,set aside.
- Place Dark chocolate chips & 1/2 cup Butter in double boiler over hot water and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and cool a bit.
- In a Bowl cream the 1/2 Butter left and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in Eggs, milk & Bananas.
- Stir Four mixture.
- Then melted Dark Chocolate Leaving it a little marbled if you'd like.
- Pour into a greased Edge pan or 9x13 baking pan and Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350.
- Cool pan and cut into pan.
- Note: If you don't have ripe bananas I've learned you can put them in the microwave for 30 seconds or so and then they mash easy.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More