- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2. 2 cups white sugar
- 3. 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4. 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7. 2 eggs
- 8. 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 9. 1 cup milk
- 10. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth; the batter will be thin. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 3) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
NotesThe Dark Chocolate Cake is all time delicious recipe for any vacation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More