- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2. 2 cups white sugar
- 3. 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4. 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7. 2 eggs
- 8. 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 9. 1 cup milk
- 10. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth; the batter will be thin. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 3) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
NotesThe Dark Chocolate Cake is all time delicious recipe for any vacation.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More