- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryThe Dark Chocolate Cake is all time delicious recipe for any vacation.
- 1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2. 2 cups white sugar
- 3. 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4. 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7. 2 eggs
- 8. 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 9. 1 cup milk
- 10. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth; the batter will be thin. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 3) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Christmas CookiesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More