- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup espresso powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coffee flavored liquor
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Melt butter, chocolate chips, cocoa, and espresso powder in a microwavable bowl until melted, about 45 seconds; stir to mix.
- In a separate small bowl, beat eggs and coffee flavored liquor; add to chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt; add to chocolate mixture.
- Combine all ingredients until just moistened.
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesDark chocolate & espresso together- what more could you ask for?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More