- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup espresso powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coffee flavored liquor
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Melt butter, chocolate chips, cocoa, and espresso powder in a microwavable bowl until melted, about 45 seconds; stir to mix.
- In a separate small bowl, beat eggs and coffee flavored liquor; add to chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt; add to chocolate mixture.
- Combine all ingredients until just moistened.
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesDark chocolate & espresso together- what more could you ask for?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More