- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. Dutch processed Dark cocoa powder
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. whole milk
- 3 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Place cocoa and sugars in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Add whole milk and whisk to combine until the cocoa and sugars are dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla. (Refridgerate if not using immediately)
- Begin freezing the ice cream. When the ice cream is very thick, but still soft(~ 25 minutes; varies depending on your ice cream maker). Transfer the ice cream to a covered container and place in the freezer until completely frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More