- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryMakes: 6 cakes or 12 servings, 1/2 cake each
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Bittersweet Baking Chocolate
- 10 Tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Grease six 6-oz. custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar and flour; mix well. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; beat until well blended. Divide batter evenly into prepared custard cups.
- BAKE 14 to 15 min. or until cakes are firm around the edges but still soft in the centers. Let stand 1 min. Run small knife around cakes to loosen. Carefully invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Sprinkle lightly with additional powdered sugar and garnish with raspberries, if desired. Cut in half. Serve warm.