- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Bittersweet Baking Chocolate
- 10 Tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Grease six 6-oz. custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar and flour; mix well. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; beat until well blended. Divide batter evenly into prepared custard cups.
- BAKE 14 to 15 min. or until cakes are firm around the edges but still soft in the centers. Let stand 1 min. Run small knife around cakes to loosen. Carefully invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Sprinkle lightly with additional powdered sugar and garnish with raspberries, if desired. Cut in half. Serve warm.
NotesMakes: 6 cakes or 12 servings, 1/2 cake each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More