- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tbls cocoa(I like to use half regular and half dark cocoa)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 5 tbls butter, melted
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tbls flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Combine cocoa and baking soda and stir in half of the butter.
- Now add the water and stir until blended.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining butter.
- Mix flour and salt together.
- And stir into the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased square 9in dish and bake at 350 for 30-40mins.
- Check for doneness when it begins to pull away from the sides.
- After trying many brownie recipes and not being satisfied, I decided to tweek some of them.
- This is what I came up with after tweeking and they are perfect.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian Exchange
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More