- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tbls cocoa(I like to use half regular and half dark cocoa)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 5 tbls butter, melted
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tbls flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Combine cocoa and baking soda and stir in half of the butter.
- Now add the water and stir until blended.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining butter.
- Mix flour and salt together.
- And stir into the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased square 9in dish and bake at 350 for 30-40mins.
- Check for doneness when it begins to pull away from the sides.
- After trying many brownie recipes and not being satisfied, I decided to tweek some of them.
- This is what I came up with after tweeking and they are perfect.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
MetroCooking Texas 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More