- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. (I'd probably use 3 next time) raspberry liqueur, like framboise
- 3 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- dutch-processed or unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
- Put the chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and heavy cream to just boiling and then turn off. Pour the mixture through a sieve onto the chopped chocolate. Gently whisk together the chocolate and cream mixture until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the Framboise and seedless jam. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or longer, until firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make equal sized truffles. Roll them in your hands, to make them round. Roll into the cocoa powder.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More