- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. (I'd probably use 3 next time) raspberry liqueur, like framboise
- 3 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- dutch-processed or unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
- Put the chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and heavy cream to just boiling and then turn off. Pour the mixture through a sieve onto the chopped chocolate. Gently whisk together the chocolate and cream mixture until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the Framboise and seedless jam. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or longer, until firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make equal sized truffles. Roll them in your hands, to make them round. Roll into the cocoa powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More