- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 400 ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- In a saucepan, heat cream over medium heat just until steaming (do not boil). Remove from the heat. In a heatproof bowl, whisk egg yolks to blend. Gradually whisk in corn flour and about half of the hot cream in a thin stream. Whisk egg mixture back into pan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 5 min (do not boil).
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until smooth. Pour into tart shell.
- Chill until set, about 4 hrs.
- Put flax seeds on the top of the chocolate tart.
NotesTastes amazing with the flax seeds!!!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Christmas CookiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More