- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryTastes amazing with the flax seeds!!!
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 400 ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- In a saucepan, heat cream over medium heat just until steaming (do not boil). Remove from the heat. In a heatproof bowl, whisk egg yolks to blend. Gradually whisk in corn flour and about half of the hot cream in a thin stream. Whisk egg mixture back into pan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 5 min (do not boil).
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until smooth. Pour into tart shell.
- Chill until set, about 4 hrs.
- Put flax seeds on the top of the chocolate tart.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More