- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-oz) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in Eagle Brand milk until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 16 in x 16 in).
- Securely wrap foil around pan.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan.
- Add 1 in hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove pan from water bath.
- Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
NotesI have always loved cheesecake (who doesn't?), but it is an expensive dessert to buy. So, I thought, I can make this. I found a recipe online somewhere years ago, and I just kept playing around with it until I got it to the point where my family loved it. A lot of the girls I work with request this cheesecake for special occasions. It is not difficult to make; it just takes a little time.
Submitted by: "Darlene Hagan"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Foodie BabySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More