- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-oz) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in Eagle Brand milk until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 16 in x 16 in).
- Securely wrap foil around pan.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan.
- Add 1 in hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove pan from water bath.
- Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
NotesI have always loved cheesecake (who doesn't?), but it is an expensive dessert to buy. So, I thought, I can make this. I found a recipe online somewhere years ago, and I just kept playing around with it until I got it to the point where my family loved it. A lot of the girls I work with request this cheesecake for special occasions. It is not difficult to make; it just takes a little time.
Submitted by: "Darlene Hagan"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More