- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Dates, chopped
- 1 Cup Almond, chopped
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp cold Water
- 2 Eggs
- You don´t really need a mixer, but I usually mix the eggs with the sugar first and then add the rest.
- Bake in a good greased tin, since it is sometimes hard to get out of the tin.
- 180°C, ca. 20 - 25 Minutes
- Place on a rack to cool
- Then whip some cream (250ml) and slide a Banana for the top and sprinkle over with some chocolate.
- Best is to make it one day earlier, or the evening before, that makes the cake extra juicy and soft.
NotesThis one I made for my Man on his Birthday last Friday ;o) it´s his favorite cake, made out of Dates and Banana cream, it isn´t that sweat, ´though one piece is enough ;o) It also is my Dad´s favorite cake and so also his birthday cake ;o)
and the best is, it is very easy to make and quick...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More