- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Dates (stoneless)
- 1 cup sliced Almonds (crushed lightly)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essens (Fluid Vanilla)
- 2 Tbsp cold Water
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml Whipped Cream
- 1 Banana
- Some Scraped Dark Chocholate
- Chop the Dates in small bites.
- Blend all Bundt Ingredients, no need to whip the eggs and sugar first, but not bad if done.
- Place in a buttered and floured round cake pan (ca 26cm width)
- Bake at 200°C for ca 30 min, until a pin comes out clean.
- Take out of cake pan to cool completely.
- Can be made the day/evening before.
- When cooled completely, cover for the night.
- Just before serving, whip the cream and spread onto the top of the cake.
- Decorate with Banana slices and scraped dark chocolate.
- Store in the Fridge until served.
- If there are leftovers that I hardly ever experience, then its great the day after also, when the cream has softened the bundt.
NotesThis is a very easy to make cake and an all time Favourite. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
A Falcon Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More