- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Dates (stoneless)
- 1 cup sliced Almonds (crushed lightly)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essens (Fluid Vanilla)
- 2 Tbsp cold Water
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml Whipped Cream
- 1 Banana
- Some Scraped Dark Chocholate
- Chop the Dates in small bites.
- Blend all Bundt Ingredients, no need to whip the eggs and sugar first, but not bad if done.
- Place in a buttered and floured round cake pan (ca 26cm width)
- Bake at 200°C for ca 30 min, until a pin comes out clean.
- Take out of cake pan to cool completely.
- Can be made the day/evening before.
- When cooled completely, cover for the night.
- Just before serving, whip the cream and spread onto the top of the cake.
- Decorate with Banana slices and scraped dark chocolate.
- Store in the Fridge until served.
- If there are leftovers that I hardly ever experience, then its great the day after also, when the cream has softened the bundt.
NotesThis is a very easy to make cake and an all time Favourite. Enjoy
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More