- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate or 1-2 tsp. rum extract plus 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. powdered or granulated sugar
- Chop dates. Crush cookies. Combine with cranberries, nuts, orange juice concentrate or extract.
- May be done in one step in food processor.
- Shape into small balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container in a cool place.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking with Sabra
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More