- Cooking Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- 2½ cups white sugar
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- 5 cups pecan or walnuts, chopped
- 5 cups dates
- Grease and flour a 19½ x 12 x 3½ inch baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes
NotesDo you remember when people used typewriters instead of computers? Well Kathie typed this recipe many, many, years ago when we had a Royal typewriter. One thing we realize that those so-called old recipes are delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More