- Cooking Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- 2½ cups white sugar
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- 5 cups pecan or walnuts, chopped
- 5 cups dates
- Grease and flour a 19½ x 12 x 3½ inch baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes
NotesDo you remember when people used typewriters instead of computers? Well Kathie typed this recipe many, many, years ago when we had a Royal typewriter. One thing we realize that those so-called old recipes are delicious.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More