- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk (I use 1% and it works fine)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups All purpose flour (or self rising and then omit salt and baking pwdr.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup melted butter or cooking oil
- Mix milk and egg together in mixing bowl.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, including sugar and add to milk & egg.
- Stir in nuts and dates and then butter or oil.
- Mix just enough to blend.
- I use large muffin cups. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Bake @ 400 for 20 minutes or until muffins are done.
NotesI always double this ,cause every time I make this my hubby ends up taking them to share at his job. Now they have gotten to where they ask him to bring "The Muffins"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking for a CureSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More