- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of ground nuts: cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and almonds (cashew butter can be substituted for the ground cashews)
- 2 date coconut rolls or 3 soft medjool dates
- Grind the nuts and seeds in a high-powered blender of coffee grinder to make a fine nut flour.
- I often use the back of a wooden spoon to crush the walnuts into a paste.
- Knead the date roll or mashed medjool dates into the powdered/crushed nuts.
- Add the cashew butter if desired and continue to knead until an even consistency.
- Mold into bite-size balls that toddlers can use as finger food.
- You can grind a large amount of the nuts at one time and store in the freezer for later use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More