- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 48 mini-cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 mins.
- Whole wheat flour - 1 1/2 cup
- baking soda - 1 1/2 tsp.
- sugar - 1 cup
- butter - 5 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Dates - 18-20
- chopped Walnuts - 1/4 cup
- Soak dates in warm milk for about 1 hour.
- Blend the date-milk mixture in a blender to make puree.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Sift together or mix well flour and baking soda.
- Beat sugar and butter until soft. Add eggs and beat.
- Add date puree and beat.
- Add flour spoon by spoon while beating continuously.
- Stir in chopped walnuts with spatula.
- Pour in cupcake liner (about half) and bake for 15-20 min.s or until
- the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Makes 12 cupcakes or 48 mini-cupcakes
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More