- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix. Divide the batter evenly in a 12-portion nonstick muffin tin. (If using a tin that isn't nonstick, spray with cooking spray).
- Bake in the center of the oven until just golden and muffin springs back when gently pressed, about 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and serve warm
- I serve these with his Black Bean Soup!!
NotesI serve these with his Black Bean Soup!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More