- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix. Divide the batter evenly in a 12-portion nonstick muffin tin. (If using a tin that isn't nonstick, spray with cooking spray).
- Bake in the center of the oven until just golden and muffin springs back when gently pressed, about 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and serve warm
- I serve these with his Black Bean Soup!!
NotesI serve these with his Black Bean Soup!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More