- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryRecipes from litl developer David
- 8T salted butter (1 stick) slightly softish
- 1c brown sugar
- 2/3c flour
- 2/3c sugar
- 2/3c rolled oats
- whole bunch of walnuts
- last time we used some fresh cardamom
- fruit. i usually use granny smiths or some tart apple, lately we've been using stone fruit (apricot, plum, ...) what's fun is that the fruit doesn't need to be totally ripe yet, it's all good.
- lemon juice
- remy (optional)
- preheat to 400F
- in a med-big bowl make the topping
- mix it with your hands and try to get the butter to latch on to all of the other stuff. mix it a lot. feel free to add more oats/flour/sugar to get the right consistency, but this proportion has worked well.
- Get a standard baking dish (9"x15"?)
- Fill it with fruit.
- Spray w/lemon juice and some remy (optional i guess)
- Add the topping, try to get it evenly spread around and such.
- Cook until golden brown, ~20mins. good w/vanilla ice cream