- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 2 c all pupose flour - sifted
- 1 t salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 c. sour cream mixed with 1 c. milk
- 1 c. melted butter
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Beat eggs until light. Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture and mild mixture alternately to beaten eggs, beginning and ending with flour.
- Add melted butter. Blend thoroughly. For each waffle, pour batter into center of lower half of waffle iron (approx. 1/2 cup.)
- Cook till steam stops. Do not peek. Loosen edge with fork. Serve hot with real maple syrup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More