- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
Show #2585 Monday 10 July 2006 on CBS
Have heard that if you write the Late Show that they will snail mail you the recipe along with a free t-shirt if you list the size you want:
Dave Letterman, Late Show
Re:Aunt Pat's Clam Dip
NY, NY 10019
PS~We never received the tee-shirt, but we did receive the recipe and it is above for you to enjoy!
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 cans of chopped clams
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, snipped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute first four ingredients.
- Add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Place mixture in small casserole dish
- Bake until lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Italian bread.