- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Can Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- Mixed Vegetables (choose either)
- Canned: 1 can Veg-All, 1 can of corn or yellow hominy
- Frozen: mixed variety of peas, corn, green beans and carrots
- 1 can Sliced Potatoes (if low in mixture)
- Heat leftover roast, vegetables and gravy in a large pot on the stovetop over low heat.
- It will be very thick when first removed from the refrigerator.
- Watch carefully and stir often to prevent scorching.
- DO NOT ADD WATER!
- Add to the roast mixture:
- Tomatoes, Mixed Vegetables of your choice. (Frozen or canned), if there aren't many potatoes left, you can add a can of sliced potatoes.
- The amount to add will vary with how much gravy you had left over.
- The secret to this stew is the gravy and the rotel tomatoes.
- The sky is the limit as far as the vegetables you add.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More