- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Can Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- Mixed Vegetables (choose either)
- Canned: 1 can Veg-All, 1 can of corn or yellow hominy
- Frozen: mixed variety of peas, corn, green beans and carrots
- 1 can Sliced Potatoes (if low in mixture)
- Heat leftover roast, vegetables and gravy in a large pot on the stovetop over low heat.
- It will be very thick when first removed from the refrigerator.
- Watch carefully and stir often to prevent scorching.
- DO NOT ADD WATER!
- Add to the roast mixture:
- Tomatoes, Mixed Vegetables of your choice. (Frozen or canned), if there aren't many potatoes left, you can add a can of sliced potatoes.
- The amount to add will vary with how much gravy you had left over.
- The secret to this stew is the gravy and the rotel tomatoes.
- The sky is the limit as far as the vegetables you add.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More