- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounce Can frozen lemonade
- 2 liters 7-Up
- 1/2 gallon Rainbow sherbert
- Thaw sherbert for approximately 15 minutes and place in a plastic tub.
- Add lemonade (prepared according to directions) and 7-up.
- Sherbert will melt and turn mixture day old bathwater grayish-brown.
- Float a handful of green, yellow and white tiny after dinner mints (tiny bars of soap) on top of the scummy punch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More