- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounce Can frozen lemonade
- 2 liters 7-Up
- 1/2 gallon Rainbow sherbert
- Thaw sherbert for approximately 15 minutes and place in a plastic tub.
- Add lemonade (prepared according to directions) and 7-up.
- Sherbert will melt and turn mixture day old bathwater grayish-brown.
- Float a handful of green, yellow and white tiny after dinner mints (tiny bars of soap) on top of the scummy punch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More