- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounce Can frozen lemonade
- 2 liters 7-Up
- 1/2 gallon Rainbow sherbert
- Thaw sherbert for approximately 15 minutes and place in a plastic tub.
- Add lemonade (prepared according to directions) and 7-up.
- Sherbert will melt and turn mixture day old bathwater grayish-brown.
- Float a handful of green, yellow and white tiny after dinner mints (tiny bars of soap) on top of the scummy punch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More