- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup grapenuts cereal
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine cereal and milk, and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat in egg substitute and banana.
- Add brown sugar and chopped dates. Stir in cereal mixture until blended.
- Add to flour mixture, and stir until blended. (Batter may be lumpy).
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray, and fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 20minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More