- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup grapenuts cereal
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine cereal and milk, and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat in egg substitute and banana.
- Add brown sugar and chopped dates. Stir in cereal mixture until blended.
- Add to flour mixture, and stir until blended. (Batter may be lumpy).
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray, and fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 20minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Food Travels Through Italy
Get Cookin'See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More