- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup grapenuts cereal
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine cereal and milk, and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat in egg substitute and banana.
- Add brown sugar and chopped dates. Stir in cereal mixture until blended.
- Add to flour mixture, and stir until blended. (Batter may be lumpy).
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray, and fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 20minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More