- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chickens cut up (best parts)
- Salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 17 oz can green chili salsa
- 1 pks spaghetti sauce mix (I use Lawrys)
- I large can tomatoes, mashed
- In large pan brown chicken in hot oil. Sprinkle with salt. Combine salsa, spaghetti mix and tomatoes. Pour over chicken. Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Serve over spaghetti noodles
NotesI got this recipe from my husbands grandmother, at my wedding shower 20 yrs ago.
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More