- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chickens cut up (best parts)
- Salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 17 oz can green chili salsa
- 1 pks spaghetti sauce mix (I use Lawrys)
- I large can tomatoes, mashed
- In large pan brown chicken in hot oil. Sprinkle with salt. Combine salsa, spaghetti mix and tomatoes. Pour over chicken. Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Serve over spaghetti noodles
NotesI got this recipe from my husbands grandmother, at my wedding shower 20 yrs ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More