- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 snicker bars, chopped into pieces
- 2 milk chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla, mix well with wooden spoon. Add flour cocoa, baking powder and salt, mixing well. Add snicker pieces, mix well.
- 2. Butter a 13 inch x9 inch x 2 inch baking pan. Pour mix into pan, leveling out. Distribute chocolate bar all over top. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesThe name says it all, and they are deadly in more than one way. However, they are so worth it you all. These brownies have topped all other brownies I have ever tried. I cannot stop eating them. The best is when you bite into a snicker piece, marvelous.
Fun appetizers and snacks
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More