- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fudge Glaze
- 2 T. dark corn syrup
- 1 T. butter
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet baking squares
- 1 tsp. light cream or milk
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt first three ingredients and stir until blended.
- Add cream or milk and stir.
- Spread on warm brownies.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares with plastic knife.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More