- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fudge Glaze
- 2 T. dark corn syrup
- 1 T. butter
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet baking squares
- 1 tsp. light cream or milk
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt first three ingredients and stir until blended.
- Add cream or milk and stir.
- Spread on warm brownies.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares with plastic knife.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More