- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until softened.
- Add sugar and beat until well blended. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until just blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter. Cut through the batter several times with a knife for a marbling effect.
- Bake at 350 deg for 20-25 minutes or until brownies start to separate from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More