- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until softened.
- Add sugar and beat until well blended. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until just blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter. Cut through the batter several times with a knife for a marbling effect.
- Bake at 350 deg for 20-25 minutes or until brownies start to separate from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More