- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chocolate syrup, Hershey's is great
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed as fine as you can get them
- 1 can of your favorite chocolate icing or homemade
- Bake cake according to box instructions in a 13x9 baking dish.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, poke holes in cake, all over with the end of a wooden spoon or a wooden skewer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk in the holes and all over the cake. Next pour the chocolate syrup and sprinkle crushed walnuts all over and into the holes.
- Cover cake and refrigerate until cooled completely.
- Use your favorite chocolate icing and ice cake before serving.
- To Make This Cake A Turtle Cake
- Use 1 cup Caramel Sauce in place of the Sweetened Condensed Milk and replace the walnuts with pecans and add pecans to the top of the cake as well as inside the cake.
NotesThis recipe is for the chocolate lover in you! There are many variations to this cake but this recipe comes from my Mother-In-Law! It was very moist and easy to make! Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More