- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix (Or, brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (5.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 cups milk
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee
- * 1/8 cup slivered almonds for topping
- Bake cake according to package directions for one 9x13 inch cake.
- When cake is cool poke holes in the top and pour the coffee liqueur over it.
- Break up the cake into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Mix the pudding mixes with the milk until thick.
- In a large punch bowl layer 1/2 of the cake cubes, 1/2 of the pudding, 1/2 of the crushed candy bars, and 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers following the same order.
- Sprinkle top toasted almonds and any additional crushed butter toffee candy bars, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More