- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 12oz. Whipped topping
- 3 pkgs.(3 oz.each)chocolate jello-mixed by directions on box
- 6-8 Hershey Skor candy bars-crumbled up in small pieces
- 1/2 cup Kahula
- Bake brownies and allow to cool.
- Punch holes in top of brownies with a fork and drizzle with the Kahula.
- Break up half of the brownies in a large bowl.
- Top with 1/2 of the pudding then 1/2 of the candy bars, then add 1/2 of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
NotesThis is a recipe that my mom gave me.I'm not sure where she got it,but everyone loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More