- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- Classico Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Low fat Mozzarella cheese
- Brown breast coated in bread crumbs in olive oil.
- Place breast in 9x13 pan and cover with sauce and bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Then top with cheese and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More