- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- Classico Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Low fat Mozzarella cheese
- Brown breast coated in bread crumbs in olive oil.
- Place breast in 9x13 pan and cover with sauce and bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Then top with cheese and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MetroCooking Texas 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More