- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- Classico Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Low fat Mozzarella cheese
- Brown breast coated in bread crumbs in olive oil.
- Place breast in 9x13 pan and cover with sauce and bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Then top with cheese and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More