- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12-14
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press evenly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into crust and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Italian Exchange
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More