- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12-14
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press evenly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour filling into crust and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More