- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (10 ounce) package nestles chocolatier 53% cacao dark semisweet chocolate chunks
- sweetened whipped cream
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Not the one? See other Decadent Chocolate Satin
- WHISK together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; DO NOT boil.
- Place chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade.
- With processor running, slowly pour milk mixture into chocolate.
- Process 10 to 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and continue processing until smooth.
- POUR into crust; refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream before serving; sprinkle with nuts.
NotesA deep rich chocolate flavor and sweetened whipped cream are a great combination for this easy-to-make, luscious satin pie. This comes from the Nestles Chocolatier site. It uses a new richer kind of chocolate by Nestles. Cooling Time - 3 hrs refrigerating
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More