- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (10 ounce) package nestles chocolatier 53% cacao dark semisweet chocolate chunks
- sweetened whipped cream
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Not the one? See other Decadent Chocolate Satin
- WHISK together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; DO NOT boil.
- Place chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade.
- With processor running, slowly pour milk mixture into chocolate.
- Process 10 to 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and continue processing until smooth.
- POUR into crust; refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream before serving; sprinkle with nuts.
NotesA deep rich chocolate flavor and sweetened whipped cream are a great combination for this easy-to-make, luscious satin pie. This comes from the Nestles Chocolatier site. It uses a new richer kind of chocolate by Nestles. Cooling Time - 3 hrs refrigerating
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Fun appetizers and snacks
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More