- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz cream cheese -- at room temperature
- 4 1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping -- 12 oz container
- 1 jar Smuckers hot fudge topping, divided -- 11.75 oz
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Combine in a medium bowl, the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon mixute into the pie shell. Using a spatula smooth mixture to edges of pie. Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping and place remaininghot fudge topping into microwavve safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
- Spread hot fudge topping over pie to cover the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, spread the remaining whipped topping (1-1/2 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers. Place the 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in a small bage and knead for a few seconds. Cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over pie. Do the same with 2 tablespoons peanut butter going in the opposite direction of the hot fudge topping.