- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz cream cheese -- at room temperature
- 4 1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping -- 12 oz container
- 1 jar Smuckers hot fudge topping, divided -- 11.75 oz
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Combine in a medium bowl, the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon mixute into the pie shell. Using a spatula smooth mixture to edges of pie. Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping and place remaininghot fudge topping into microwavve safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
- Spread hot fudge topping over pie to cover the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, spread the remaining whipped topping (1-1/2 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers. Place the 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in a small bage and knead for a few seconds. Cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over pie. Do the same with 2 tablespoons peanut butter going in the opposite direction of the hot fudge topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More