- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small box of fresh strawberries, rinsed and dried with a paper towel
- 1/4 -1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 tsp. icing sugar
- 4 tsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- some colored sugar (you can make your own by mixing 1/4 cup granulated sugar with 2 drops food coloring of your choice)
- some fun sprinkles of your choosing
- 1. In a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Use an electric handheld mixer on the highest setting to make a nice smooth paste.
- 2. Fill shallow bowls with the colored sugar and sprinkles.
- 3. Holding the strawberries by the stem dip first in the cream cheese mixture and then roll in the sugar or sprinkles.
- ENJOY!! Prepare for some very sticky fingers, messy faces and big smiles!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More