DECKED OUT STRAWBERRIES
- 1 small box of fresh strawberries, rinsed and dried with a paper towel
- 1/4 -1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 tsp. icing sugar
- 4 tsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- some colored sugar (you can make your own by mixing 1/4 cup granulated sugar with 2 drops food coloring of your choice)
- some fun sprinkles of your choosing
1. In a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Use an electric handheld mixer on the highest setting to make a nice smooth paste.
2. Fill shallow bowls with the colored sugar and sprinkles.
3. Holding the strawberries by the stem dip first in the cream cheese mixture and then roll in the sugar or sprinkles.
ENJOY!! Prepare for some very sticky fingers, messy faces and big smiles!!